Human Resources Functions/Services we offer:
All the above includes the necessity of being compliant with relevant legislation.
- Chairing of Disciplinary Enquiries
- Job Profiling ('multi-tool' for recruiting, describing a job's functions performance assessment)
- Disciplinary & Poor Performance Counselling Procedure
- Human Resource Policies & Procedures
- Contracts of Employment - (including Fixed Term)
- Grievance Procedures
- Skills Development - WSP/ATR; Training Needs Analysis
- Employment Equity - Plans & Reporting
- Mentoring/Coaching person responsible in company for HR function
- Training Supervisors/Managers in effectiveness and efficiency in 'handling' misconduct & poor performers
- Probationary Evaluation System
- Performance Management/Appraisal system
- Succession Planning
- Change Management
- Administration system for the human resource functions
- Assessment of Human Resources (HR Audit)
- Monthly Management Report that would contribute to strategic decision making
Staff Solution Service Options :
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cell: 083 225 6125;
- 'Quick fix' - responding to an urgent HR situation to assist in finding an effective solution (eg misconduct).
- Project basis - an identified 'deficiency' or incomplete compliance and/or policies (eg Workplace Skills Plan; Employment Equity Plan and Reporting; redesign job profiles(to include KPA's and KPI's); performance evaluations system; training supervisors/managers on dealing with misconduct/grievances/poor performance).
- Partnership/Retainer - approaching the HR role in the company from a strategic perspective to include an audit of the existing HR situations including policies, procedures and practices, making recommendations to improve service delivery of the role of HR and compliance to relevant legislation.
Tel: 033 343 1217